1/3/12

2012- A year of running and no excuses

I couldn't be more excited to start 2012 and to get back on my running wagon.  These legs have gotten a little rusty in the past two months.  Between working two jobs and being tired, I made excuses not to train.  2012 is the year of no excuses.

My mom knows how excited I am about my race Bling and gave me a very appropriate gift for Christmas.
She knows me quite well...7 knobs to hang my medals from and I couldn't be more excited to start hanging!

I already have a lengthy race list for 2012, which is still growing:
Surf City
Bay Breeze 10k,
Shamrock'n half
Go green 10k
Since St Patrick's day is one of my favorite holidays, and green is my favorite color, I snuck in two races with have equally exciting green clover medals.
Hollywood Half
Big Sur
OC marathon
After the OC marathon I will have complete my Beach Cities Challenge!
See Jane Run
SF marathon
Although I did not get chosen as a SF marathon ambassador, I am still looking forward to this race.

Below are 2012 races on my calendar that I have yet to sign up for:
Terrain Mud
Bay Area 1/2
Disneyland 1/2 or Tower of Terror 10k
Giant Race
NWM (fingers crossed that I get in!)
Iron Girl

Happy 2012 and Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment