1/20/12

7 random Rants

1.  I saw MJ cirque- It was was Legen...wait for it...dary (thank you Barney)

2.  I am addicted to Pepper Plant hot sauce.  It has no calories and it is great on everything.  Egg whites and cottage cheese are my top picks.
3.  I signed up for the Disneyland half marathon this year!  I will be running with a friend and can not wait.

4.  The 2012 Shamrock'n marathon in Sacramento just sold out.  I am excited that I signed up in time!

5.  This photo below showed up in my facebook feed.  I decided that meant that the holidays "yummies" were over (ding ding ding- it's almost February).  I have been eating clean all week, and intend to stick with it.
The holidays are OVER
6.  I have been actively trying to find this shirt.  I was finally told by Nike that it was recalled due to too many complaints.  If anyone finds it, let me know!
7.  I'm itching for a new tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment