1/10/12

7 Random Rants: Rats, Voluspa, Nbc's The Office and more

I'm borderline OCD with the number 7.  I was born on 7-7 and although that may or may not be the correlation, it is all that is the only explanation that I have been able to come up with for my obsession.  The number has proven to be mildly lucky in Las Vegas, but equally detrimental.  Anyway, I have decided to weekly post "7 Random Rants."  .

7 Random Rants
1.  I think my fear amplifies my exaggerations.
 A long story short (and after a few weeks of disbelief) we have rats, in our attic.  One day I went into a hall closest (which occupies the crawl space under the house) and saw that my foam roll had been gnawed at.  This was the first time that I chose to believe we had some rodents among us.  

Then, as if out of no where.  I saw something.  To me it looked like this:
We shortly after had an exterminator come and set up some special traps with pheromones, but we caught nothing.  A friend placed some small traps up in the attic just in case.  After about a week he went back to collect them.  We had caught something!  
Clearly not the same as the photo above
One if three explanations: 1- my fear exaggerated what I saw, 2- I am blind as a bat (yes I wear glasses and they were off that night AND it was dark), and 3- The life threatening, ugly, scary and huge rat is STILL at large.  I am voting for anything other than the latter.

2.   I love Voluspa   Best.Candles.Ever.

Santigo Huckelberry is the best scent

3.  I am finally admitting that NBC's The Office isn't nearly as good since Steve Carrel left.

4. I hate reading but have not been able to put down The Hunger Games trilogy

5.  I'm addicted to Starbuck's, The Perfect Oatmeal.  I need to start making this at home

6.  Grilled cheese and tomato soup can be eaten 4 times in a weeks span and is still enjoyable

7.  OMG I'm going to see Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment