10/25/11

Victory race Dynamo

So I have come up with a deal.  Well....sort of.  I was frequenting Dynamo Donuts often.  Several trips from San Jose to the city each week was getting costly.  The new rule is I can get donuts every time I have a race or running event.  (I added in birthdays, holidays and anniversary's too- but good thing I have at least one race a month just in case).  On mile 10 of the Morgan Hill marathon this past weekend all I was thinking about were my victory race donuts and the new ones that I was going to get to try.  (well and the BLING that I would receive at the end).  I also have the disclaimer that if Dynamo tweets that they are having a donut that I have not tried, I can go then too.  That is why I call this a sort of deal :)

My victory box (to share with roommates and friends of course) after Morgan Hill Marathon:

No comments:

Post a Comment